“But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant” (Matthew 23:11). These words of Christ were exemplified in His life’s mission here on Earth. As Jesus addressed the multitudes and His disciples, He was setting the standard for all who would follow after Him throughout history. Today, in the twenty-first century, this biblical mandate remains unchanged; thus, every Christian is called by Christ to be a servant.
This course of study is composed of thirty-two lessons primarily taught and moderated by Chuck Smith. It also includes various guest speakers who represent untold decades of pastoral experience and insight. It is the intention of each instructor to accomplish the goal of leadership by, “equipping the saints for the work of ministry” (cf. Ephesians 4:12). The course content defines essential elements of Christian maturity that range from personal brokenness and humility, to holiness and spiritual boldness. Every believer will benefit from studying the many aspects of servant leadership that are examined herein.
- Characteristics of a Servant by Chuck Smith
- Requirements of Ministry by Chuck Smith
- Walking with God by Chuck Smith
- Spiritual Blessings by Chuck Smith
- Leaders of the Church by Bob Hoekstra
- Leadership Issues by Bob Hoekstra
- Know your Calling by Chuck Smith
- What is Revival by Chuck Smith
- Surviving Opposition from Within by Chuck Smith
- Self-promotion in Ministry by John Courson