These lectures were given by Prof. Howard Hendricks of Dallas Theological Seminary. It is streaming video. So you need to wait a little while before you can actually watch the video. Just be patient.
- Why study the Bible
- What is Personal Bible Study
- The Process: Observation
- The Process: Interpretation and Application
- Observation: Who? What? Where?
- Observation: When? Why? Wherefore?
- Observation Exercise Part 1
- Observation Exercise Part 2
- Interpretation: Content and Context
- Interpretation: Comparison, Culture, Consultation
- Interpretation Exercise
- Application: Know, Relate, Meditate and Practice
- Application: Asking the Right Questions
- Application Exercise
- Implementing Personal Bible Study