Text: Philippians 2:1-11
The fact that you have come to know Christ, and have experienced His grace and love, and His Holy Spirit — this means that you are now called to connect with others in the body of Christ. Being disconnected is not an option. Staying aloof is not even Christian. You may have your boundaries, but it should only be for the purpose of helping us respect you. It’s not suppose to hinder us from knowing the real you. Why do you push away the people who can help you? You can only grow in the context of real, authentic relationships. Let down your walls and take the risk of trusting again. Don’t limit your growth by staying within your self-created cocoon. Learn to trust, accept and commit. Then leave the results to God. Don’t worry about the possibility of pain or hurt. God will be there when you need Him. This is the only way to experience real life in Christ.
Hello. Thank you for visiting RLCC. If you need any information or if you want to ask us any question about our church, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call us at 0917-8210304.
EVENTS FOR JUNE
- Divine Sisterhood Adult Women’s Fellowship – every Wednesday, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM, at the Lobby.
- ReMiX Adult Men’s Fellowship – every Thursday, from 6 to 8 PM, in one of the small rooms.
- Friday Night Huddle Youth Service – every Friday, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM, at the Main Worship Hall.
CURRENT SERMON SERIES
- “KSP ka ba?” – a series on what the Bible says about money (from June to July)
- Next series – “Level up!” (Overcoming the constraints that limit your faith)
The tabs on top can answer most of your questions about RLCC. But we hope that you would come and visit us personally. Do join our Facebook group. Click here. You can also follow us at Twitter.com. You can see our pictures at Multiply.com.
We meet at the Haggai Christian Center, which is located at the National Highway, San Antonio, San Pedro, Laguna. We come after Naty’s Resort and STI College, if you’re coming from Pacita, and after Super 8 Grocery Store and United San Pedro subdivision, if you’re coming from Muntinlupa. For specific directions, please call us at (632) 868-8192 or text us at 0917-8210304.
Our worship schedule is as follows:
- Sundays – 9 to 10:30 AM – Tagalog service
- Sundays – 11 AM to 1 PM – Taglish service
- Sundays – 4 to 6 PM – Taglish service
- Fridays – 6:30 to 8:30 PM – FNH Youth Service
For those who have kids, please bring them to our UpNext Kids Church. We will soon establish the Real Life Christian Academy. Watch out for further announcements.
If you need any kind of help, please call (632) 868-8192, (632) 868-6692, or text 0917-8210304, or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grace to you always.
To know more about our senior pastor, click here.