Schedule this Week (Oct 11-17, 2010)
- Every night we will be having a funeral service for Bryan Cunanan, our youth worker who died so suddenly last Friday, Oct. 8, 2010, because of dengue.
- FNH will pay tribute to Bryan. This will be on Friday, from 6 to 8 PM. Join us and invite your friends.
- We will have our LEAD Fellowship this coming Saturday, from 6 to 8 PM. All RLCC leaders and leader trainees are required to attend. Please bring some food or drink to share. Also, bring your Bible, pen and notebook for your LEAD LG meeting.
- This Sunday we will resume our Usapang K series. Please invite your friends and loved ones.
- Our Mentoring Seminar this Saturday has been canceled. Please wait for further announcement concerning when it will be offered again.
- As you well know, we are also changing our worship format every Sunday. From now on, we will only have one song to start the worship service. Then we will have the message (with or without altar call). After that we will have our giving. Finally, at the end we will have our full blast worship. We will no longer have Share Groups during SWC. We will also try to finish within one and half hours each time.
- Also, just to inform you, we will be changing the SWC 2 schedule starting Nov. It will be from 10:30 am until 12 pm. Please spread the word around. Thanks.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. PB
Bryan loves the Lord. He serves God each week without any complaints. He’s a man after God’s own heart. That’s how I would describe him. Last Friday, at the age of 19, he died because of dengue. No one really expected this to happen. He was a young man who was so full of energy and life. But now he’s dead.
We remember him so well. He would always be one of the first ones in church, long before anyone else arrives, to see to it that everything in the tech department is well taken cared of. He was reliable, faithful. And even though I sometimes show my “not-so-kind” side, he would always be the one to calm me down. I think others would say the same thing. He’s one of those guys who can handle my (and other people’s) “bad vibes” and not take it personally. I’m really very confident when he’s around. He makes me look good, sometimes even better than what I really am. He handles the sound when I’m speaking, making sure that I sound well. I owe him a lot. He’s my right hand guy.
I love, Bryan. I will miss him a lot. The whole church is grieving now because we lost him. Everybody loves him. We know he’s with the Lord now, and for that we are very glad. But I know the Lord allows us to grieve in the meantime. We don’t grieve like those without hope. We grieve in hope, with hope, and because of hope. We know that someday we will see him again. We know he’s alive today. Jesus said so in John 11:25-26, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.”
For now we will say our temporary goodbyes to a dear friend and co-laborer in Christ. He will always be remembered. Bry will always be our favorite guy, not just in the tech room, but in every room of our hearts.
Bry, thanks for sharing your life with us. We thank God for you, for knowing you, for serving God with you. You’re a man after God’s own heart. You have encouraged us, inspired us, challenged us — you’re changing us even now. God bless you, bro. See you someday soon.
We’re starting a new online Bible school. You will be able to learn and grow in your faith without the hassle of trying to work it out in your busy schedule. Instead you can study in your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you like, provided that you have a computer and have access to the internet. Click here to visit the site and find out more.
What does it take to experience peace in our relationships? Beyond any practical technique is a principle that is based on the big “IF.” Listen to understand this important principle.
Come and join us for continuous prayer every Saturday, at 6 PM, at the Pastor’s Office. Or, if you cannot come, please join our 24/7 Prayer Brigade. Just contact Sis. Milen Reyes at 0917-9322105 and inform her that you want to become a prayer warrior for RLCC. Thanks!