Once you join a true community of faith, you must begin to pursue faithful discipleship together with them. The community that you join must have a clear discipleship system. Otherwise it is just going around in circles. You must not settle for mere activities or rituals. You need discipleship, not entertainment. Discipleship involves accountability and mentoring. Look for a community that values these practices.
To be a faithful disciple, you need to learn how to…
- Honor God with your body and money
- Attend to your daily communion with God
- Build your knowledge of God through His word and works
- Involve yourself deeply with the family of God
- Take care of your own family as God does
- Share God’s love with the lost through words and deeds
If you’re ready to become a faithful disciple, click here.