Schedule this Week (Oct 11-17, 2010)
- Every night we will be having a funeral service for Bryan Cunanan, our youth worker who died so suddenly last Friday, Oct. 8, 2010, because of dengue.
- FNH will pay tribute to Bryan. This will be on Friday, from 6 to 8 PM. Join us and invite your friends.
- We will have our LEAD Fellowship this coming Saturday, from 6 to 8 PM. All RLCC leaders and leader trainees are required to attend. Please bring some food or drink to share. Also, bring your Bible, pen and notebook for your LEAD LG meeting.
- This Sunday we will resume our Usapang K series. Please invite your friends and loved ones.
- Our Mentoring Seminar this Saturday has been canceled. Please wait for further announcement concerning when it will be offered again.
- As you well know, we are also changing our worship format every Sunday. From now on, we will only have one song to start the worship service. Then we will have the message (with or without altar call). After that we will have our giving. Finally, at the end we will have our full blast worship. We will no longer have Share Groups during SWC. We will also try to finish within one and half hours each time.
- Also, just to inform you, we will be changing the SWC 2 schedule starting Nov. It will be from 10:30 am until 12 pm. Please spread the word around. Thanks.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. PB